Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Like new -9 flights in great shape with Extra Lipo flight battery-AeroScout S1.1

Community
Search
Notices

Like new -9 flights in great shape with Extra Lipo flight battery-AeroScout S1.1

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 09:22 AM
unclegeorge
My Feedback: (12)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Like new -9 flights in great shape with Extra Lipo flight battery-AeroScout S1.1

Normal retail for plane is $189.00 + shipping. My price $100.00 + S&H
Extra included with this plane: Extra 2200 Lipo battery $27.99, New receiver AR620 $39.95, 2 extra servos $9.99 ea = $20.00 and 2 extra pusher props $9.99 = Total $97.95
Total retail value $286.95

Will ship, buyer pays S&H. Give me you zip code and email address and I will give you the cost. Questions? Call me on my cell 941-345-3243.

Features

• 100% complete including a controller/transmitter, battery and charger so there's nothing extra to buy or provide
  • Equipped with exclusive SAFE® technology that helps prevent crashes and makes it easy to learn how to fly
  • Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced flight modes you can easily change between at the flip of a switch
  • Panic Recovery mode at the push of a button to prevent loss of control and crashes
  • Spektrum DXe controller/transmitter with industry-leading DSMX® 2.4GHz technology for reliable control without interference
  • Spektrum 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Smart LiPo battery and S120 USB-C Smart charger for easier and safer charging and one extra battery.
  • Powerful and efficient brushless power system for excellent performance and long flight times
  • "Pusher" power configuration for improved safety plus better propeller and motor protection
  • Oversized tires and steerable nose wheel for easy takeoffs and landings on grass and other surfaces
  • Capable of aerobatic maneuvers including loops, rolls and upside down (inverted) flight
  • Lightweight yet extremely durable EPO construction perfect for first-time pilots
  • Full line of replacement/spare parts available

Needed to Complete
  • Nothing! Everything you need to begin having fun with the HobbyZone® AeroScout(TM) S 1.1m is in the box.

What's in the Box?
  • (1) HobbyZone AeroScout S 1.1m with:
    • (1) 30A Brushless ESC (installed)
    • (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
    • (4) Sub-Micro Servos (installed)
    • (1) Spektrum(TM) New AR6620 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
  • (1) Spektrum DXe Controller/Transmitter
  • (1) Spektrum 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Smart LiPo Battery (One extra flight battery)
  • (1) Spektrum S120 USB-C Smart Charger
  • (4) AA Alkaline Batteries (for the DXe controller/transmitter)