Yellow Aircraft Cap 10B

Notices

Yellow Aircraft Cap 10B

Old 06-15-2021, 06:58 PM
jglezellis
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yellow Aircraft Cap 10B

Selling a Cap 10B. This airplane was an ARF from Yellow Aircraft, but unique in that it is built as their kits were- fiberglass painted fuse, foam sheeted beings and tail surfaces that are also glassed and painted in an automotive type paint.

Selling the model as I recently purchased a 1/4.5-scale EZ Laser 200 and don't want two similar models in the fleet, trying to make room...

Scale scheme, cowling painted just not shown. Canopy has mounting screws, painters tape shown as I was taking measurements for a pilot and taped it down for security.

I started doing some work to it, but it has flown from the previous owner. Leading edge on one wing panel scuffed slightly and a cosmetic blemish behind one gear wire, likely from a poor landing. Model has a few chips here and there, standard hangar rash, everything shown in the photos.

Exceptional build, flawless work. Just some minor work to get it in the air. I started mounting servos as you can see. The next step was to mount the engine, a DLE 30 that is NIB with a new J'Tec Pitts muffler and carbon spinner, all included.

I will ship and might also part out to sell everything separately. Asking $800 obo

E-mail me at [email protected] with any questions.

Best,
John