Search
Notices

Skymaster 1/6 F-18F

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2021, 10:27 AM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Skymaster 1/6 F-18F

Relisting due to expiring, this is my F-18F I have had sitting for a few years and just can't get it finished. Just needs paint or with the right skills touch up. All the hard work is done and plenty of good mods/fixes with all UP air cylinders and JMP manifold. Currently has all high end brand new Futaba BLS servos but listing price is without servos and just the kit as it comes from Skymaster and the new taylor made decals and stencils for the detailing. It also has all the pylons, tanks, ordnance, and cockpit with it.
The canopy lock and canopy open/close are electric so two less air valves.

The build thread has tons of pictures and I will bring it to Kentucky Jets around the 8th of July.
1/6 Scale F-18 Build
Old 06-24-2021, 10:29 AM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/11644483-1-6-scale-f-18-build-9.html#post12519223<------------ cut and paste RCU is being stupid on the build thread link