Search
Notices

Yihua 200C Infrared Soldering Iron Automatic Tip Cleaner

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2021, 09:32 AM
hitec9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Yihua 200C Infrared Soldering Iron Automatic Tip Cleaner

This listing is for a brand new Yihua 200C automatic soldering iron tip cleaner.

It utilizes an infrared sensor which senses when your iron's tip is inserted to start its dual set of brushes for cleaning. These units work excellently. I use one of these exact models DAILY to support my business. If you solder all the time, especially professionally, this is an essential tool. The price is outstanding compared others on the market!

This unit is compatible with all soldering irons and allows for your soldering area to stay very clean.

The unit includes a power pack, two sets of cleaning brushes (one copper and one nylon), and a plastic slag-cleaning scraper tool.

Extra sets of high-temp nylon cleaning brushes are available. Please add $3 and a note to your payment for an extra set.

Full specs on the unit are below. This unit is manufactured in an ISO9001 certified facility to assure quality and utilizes dual-sealed ball bearings. It simply snaps apart to clea!

Please send Paypal payments to [email protected].

https//d.img.vision/edealersdirect/Tip%20cleaner.jpg[/IMG]]

Here's a video of it in action.

(2 min 36 sec)