Search
Notices

BVM KingCat

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2021, 04:01 PM
Bud lightyear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BVM KingCat

The KingCat has three flights and is dialed in now. Has all recommended BVM equipment Kingtech G2 turbine,Jeti receiver w/auto start, Savox 1230sg servos, Dreamworks main struts installed will come with BVM struts as well. Pacific Rc jets batteries. Built professionally by Jeff Tolomeo. To many airplanes sell a couple. For those that don't know me I had to open another account with rcu. Someone high jacked my old account of 20 years (Aviator) I was not able to sign in to my old account.
Old 09-21-2021, 09:22 AM
Digital Pilot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by kenhill90
I'm interested in buying your item hope you still have it for sell?
What is the condition of the item?
What is your last asking price?
Do you accept check as method of payments?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
Ken
Originally Posted by Bud lightyear
The KingCat has three flights and is dialed in now. Has all recommended BVM equipment Kingtech G2 turbine,Jeti receiver w/auto start, Savox 1230sg servos, Dreamworks main struts installed will come with BVM struts as well. Pacific Rc jets batteries. Built professionally by Jeff Tolomeo. To many airplanes sell a couple. For those that don't know me I had to open another account with rcu. Someone high jacked my old account of 20 years (Aviator) I was not able to sign in to my old account.
To anybody concerned. I built this jet for Carlos a couple years back. This airplane is in fantastic condition and Carlos has been around RC universe for many many years. He has bought and sold many things on RC universe and is absolutely a trustworthy seller. You can buy this aircraft with 100% confidence.

Jeff T.
Old 09-24-2021, 02:32 PM
Bud lightyear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re my old account.

IBjoel, one of the moderators was very helpful in getting my old account av8ator back up and running. Awesome great news for me.