Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Reduced BVM KingCat New build JetCat 180 and thousands in extra parts SEE Vid.

Community
Search
Notices

Reduced BVM KingCat New build JetCat 180 and thousands in extra parts SEE Vid.

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2021, 12:58 AM
stsguy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Reduced BVM KingCat New build JetCat 180 and thousands in extra parts SEE Vid.

Description:
REDUCED PRICE. From 6850.00 to 5500.00 I must be crazy but I need the room
This is a super nice plane and an amazing deal...
BVM KingCat she's a "New build" and has "Never Flown" Fully loaded Kevlar tanks, Smooth stop brakes, V10 ECU, GSU, Retracts, Wing bags, etc., etc., etc. with a JetCat 180 installed that only has 3 starts totaling 8 mins and a few sec of bench run time... Also, thousands in extra parts. New and Used
So many parts I had a video made to show it all. Due to the cost of this plane, I will do my best to provide all the info I have found along the way.
Gotta know joe hobby is helping me post this plane for sale and ship

SHIPPING: In short. Yes, no worries. We will crate the plane via greyhound in the lower 48 Station to Station you will be responsible to pick up or pay extra to have couriered to your home. I have very successfully shipped this way. put will need to speak about insuring or other means of transport.
************************************************** ************************************************** ***********
There are 2 videos.
1st is long and boring but full of visual info to be very clear what is for sale and the condition it is in. The Video includes HI-DEF still shots along with Video and commentary.
2nd is a short video showing the GSU reading. Click here for 1st video

************************************************** ************************************************** *************
History
The original owner (passed away) The Information was gathered from documents, information from the family, and from general detective work (for lack of a better term) just reading the gear. Like age, wear, and the apparent use of other planes and gear, etc... As I understand it he was in the hobby for a long time. He owned cars, boats, did some rc drag racing but his heart was into the planes. Planes of all sizes but he had moved into largescale 3d birds and was deep in it.
I found remains of a few BIG 3d airframes so he was testing his skill level as a pilot and pushing his ability. He seemed to be a very good pilot seeing a few contests trophies and ribbons. He owned a 200cc that had some time in the air. and an Aeroworks 150cc that was built but little fly time. The age of this plane and it being flown so little along with the date of manf, of his 1st jet A Flash (that was wrecked) and a TAM JET Jolly Rodgers f18 (Turbine ready but never flown) makes me think he started with the flash. Started the tamjet build, wrecked the flash, and then he understood he better build a plane he could be more successful with.
It appears once he started down the TURBINE path he hardly ever or never flew his 3d planes again. I was told he fell ill close to the end of the KINGCAT build but with the help of his turbine teacher/mentor he was at least able to finish the Kingcat build. Sadly, he was never well enough to go fly again. Some of the above-mentioned is speculation and some 2nd hand information but we do have the GSU reading.
Parts from the crashed Flash and other parts that he had purchased are included along with the turbine that was damaged that you can see in the video. If you have further questions ill do my best to answer. Please listen to the commentary on the video as there is other good info to be heard about this lot.
Old 11-19-2021, 12:08 PM
rtm
My Feedback: (56)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sold

sold at the price requested, $5,500. I just need to talk to you about where to pick up and when, can you meet me along the route, etc, I live in Colorado and have the cash.
Please call me 719-641-2473. Bob