Search
Notices

BVM Ultra Viper

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2021, 01:31 PM
Scottfpv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BVM Ultra Viper

BVM Ultra Viper. Extremely rare and extremely fast. The fastest airframe ever that can easily be made EDF in my opinion. This one is in good structure condition but you may need an hour or two of care for gear and retracts. It has servos, retracts, and struts. It could use new paint, but is alright the way it is. See picture. Sold as is. It is setup for turbine or 90-100mmEDF, not included. For an extra $80 I will add 120mm inlets for a large EDF or to go internal combustion DF. Most fly with a 12S 90mm and the new more powerful batteries or anything up to 120mm. Turbine is another favorite, like this one flew. Have a rare piece of history, the BVM EDF/DF fastest piece.

This Ultra Viper is built with winglets and flaps to land better. This is all Ultra Viper, not mixed with other jet parts. This is not the older smaller Viper, but the newer larger Ultra Viper. Similar to the Electra, but faster if you like speed because of thinner wings. It is the ultimate sport jet profile for the "fast just sitting there look".

I have to sell a few jets because I just need more room for projects.

Thanks for looking,
Scott
Old 11-30-2021, 08:29 PM
breger1

Is this available, I am interested. Can contact at 402-937-2132. Thanks, brian
Old 12-01-2021, 06:16 PM
Scottfpv

Originally Posted by breger1
Is this available, I am interested. Can contact at 402-937-2132. Thanks, brian
Yes it is. I tried to call you and left a message.

Scott