Notices

BVM F-16 Ducted Fan or Turbine Jet - Assembled & painted

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2022, 11:06 AM
Airplanes400
My Feedback: (349)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default BVM F-16 Ducted Fan or Turbine Jet - Assembled & painted

This is the BVM F-16 Jet from the 1990's that is ready for you to finish by doing the last steps to complete and install your preference of power source, servos and electronics.

Comes complete with all necessary fiberglass ducting to set it up with a ducted fan system (not included), if that is the way you want to go.

All the major work has been completed including the landing gear and air cylinders. The jet is painted in an Air Force scheme.

The wings have not been permanently attached. So you can permanently attach them or make them detachable for easier transport to and from the field. Which was my intent. Also, the vertical fin and elevons have not been permanently attached.

Includes the instruction manual, plans and all the remaining plywood, fuel tanks and fiberglass components to finish installing a ducted fan power system (not included). Or you can set it up for turbine or electric turbo-fan power.

The canopy is crystal clear but appears green in the photos due to the green tape that was applied when the jet was being painted.

All work on the jet was done by BVM staff (Charlie Chambers), so you know it was done right.

LOCAL PICKUP IS THE ONLY OPTION - shipping would be more than $550 due to the cost of constructing a crate and then shipping such a large box.
Mostly, I'd rather not risk the jet being damaged during shipment. This is a one-of-a-kind.

Price is firm. The kit and the landing gear cost more than I'm asking. The assembly alone was well over $4,000

Thank you.