Search
Notices

Yellow Aircraft FULL LANDING GEAT SET with TIRES, WHEELS, BRAKES + EXTRA

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2022, 04:09 PM
sskianpour
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Yellow Aircraft FULL LANDING GEAR SET with TIRES, WHEELS, BRAKES + EXTRA T/W/B Set

Hi All, WILLING TO TRADE FOR JR 12X DSMX

PAINTED WHITE

FULL SET OF 1/9 SCALE F15 LANDING GEAR SET WITH CUSTOM MACHINED ALUMINUM WHEELS AND TIRES

1. The gear hold air well and actuate about 18-22PSI for the mains, and 20-25PSI for the nose gear.
2. The brakes on the tires and wheels of the main gear were disappointing. I can hear an air hiss in both. They sound dry and un-lubed. Maybe BVM O-Ring Lube fixes them, maybe not and new O-Rings do the trick.
3. The Spare wheels, tires and specifically BRAKES hold air great so once again that's a full working gear set with spares.
4. The Trunions have no play and are tight tolerances with surprisingly smooth and oiled action and the frames are straight and worthy. The movement and fluidness of the retracts when air was applied was very smooth and swift with positive lock on both ends. Candidly I found that surprising considering they have sat in a zip lock bag for ages. At the very least I expected them to need cleaning and some lube but they were impressive.

These are the best pneumatic F15 gear in the market and work like all Y/A gear did.
They fit Yellow Aircraft and all other 1/9 Scale standard F15's in the market like SkyMaster, Fei Bao, Jet Legend, Avonds, etc.

Included are an EXTRA SET OF CUSTOM MACHINED ALUMINUM WHEELS, TIRES, for when you have that not so great landing and flatten out the tires locking them up.

Precision Machined from the Highest Quality Bar Stock Aluminum
Strong Aluminum Frames
Functional Oleo Struts
Positive Lock-up and Lock- down
Powerful 13/16" Diameter Air Cylinder
Brass Support Bearings for Main Shaft
Brass Cylinder Pin Bearings for Smooth Low Pressure Operation
CUSTOM MACHINED ALUMINUM WHEELS AND TIRES

$500 SHIPPED AND INSURED TO BUYER IN CON US

Paypal Ok, Buyer pays 3.5% fee

Thanks for looking, feel free to ask any questions, and happy landings,
Shaz

Last edited by sskianpour; 02-10-2022 at 11:27 PM.
Old 02-11-2022, 06:09 PM
johncostas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Private message sent to purchase.