Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Perry delivery- PZL Wilga Giant Scale, 109" wingspan, DA100 cc twin, Spektrum AS3X

Community
Search
Notices

Perry delivery- PZL Wilga Giant Scale, 109" wingspan, DA100 cc twin, Spektrum AS3X

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2022, 08:53 AM
lownslowflier
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Perry delivery- PZL Wilga Giant Scale, 109" wingspan, DA100 cc twin, Spektrum AS3X

Perry delivery- PZL 104 Wilga Giant Scale, 109" wingspan, DA100 cc twin, Mejlik 3-blade, Spektrum AS3X

Up for sale is a fantastic PZL Wilga with DA100, canisters, fully PNP with receiver, servos, new batteries and prop. Excellent West German ARF design and designed from the start for gas power with canisters and a three-blade prop for noise reduction. These don't become available very often, so check the info out especially if you are headed to Perry GA for the jumbo swapmeet in a few days.

This plane is no hangar queen and has towed some very large sailplanes in its day. Overall great condition for the age and usage with typical hangar rash. Fiberglass fuselage and cowl, stainless steel double spars, balsa and obechi construction on the wings. Has barn-door flaps and articulating shock absorbing main gear with jumbo tires. Pull-pull rudder cables and hidden flap linkages. Rugged tail wheel unit. Includes wing protective bags and slip on protectors for the tail feathers. Has servo controlled towline release, large hatch on wing center for access.

Engine: DA100 twin with canisters and ignition cutoff from the transmitter (RCExcel unit). Engine has only been run on manufacturer's recommended Redline two-stroke oil.

Radio System and Electronics: Voltage regulators on both the radio system and ignition system. Specktrum AR9350 AS3X receiver with gyro on JR VR6015 regulator. Analog servos on some functions and digital high voltage servos on some flying surfaces. If you fly Spektrum, transferring setups is easy and fast. It would give you a fast starting point for flight modes and gyro options. Use of the gyro is recommended.

Optional pickup at Perry swapmeet Friday March 4 or local pickup always welcome in Columbia, SC. Unable to ship due to size. Please reach out with questions or for specific photos.
Old 03-02-2022, 10:36 AM
AlexGuz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are willing to trade for Scale kits, I also located at SC.?
Alex
Old 03-02-2022, 06:43 PM
lownslowflier
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks for the interest!

Sale and pickup at Perry are pending--I'll let you know if the status changes. Thanks!