Spektrum iX-20 Transmitter and case

Notices

Spektrum iX-20 Transmitter and case

Old 05-02-2022, 08:16 AM
billd3
My Feedback: (8)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Spektrum iX-20 Transmitter and case

Selling my iX-20 Transmitter. Excellent condition (clean bill of health given by Horizon on 2/15/22). I have used this Tx from October - December 2021. Included are, modified neck strap with stronger clasp, magnetic charge system, separate data cable, Smart disk, Starting guide (manual is online and in the Tx software), Orange side and back grips, Orange switch bezels.
Reason for selling is I'm 74 years old and the learning curve has been very difficult for me. I've spent more time fiddling with the programming than actually flying with it, sooo...for my sanity I need to go back to my older JR 11X's. Great features though; I just can't seem to get it[img]file:///C:/Users/wden3/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/img].

Will de-register prior to shipping.

Sent to Horizon in February 2022 due to possible trim problem, possibly due to my confusion with programming. Their report was they made some adjustments and stated it was working perfectly. I have flown with it since getting it back and everything worked fine. Horizons service records available to serious potential, buyer.

Payment method PayPal or cash if sold locally. Will ship only to lower 48 United States

All sales are final; sold by individual with no warranties given or implied.

Last edited by billd3; 05-02-2022 at 08:45 AM.
Old 05-02-2022, 04:03 PM
Jahworks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by billd3
Selling my iX-20 Transmitter. Excellent condition (clean bill of health given by Horizon on 2/15/22). I have used this Tx from October - December 2021. Included are, modified neck strap with stronger clasp, magnetic charge system, separate data cable, Smart disk, Starting guide (manual is online and in the Tx software), Orange side and back grips, Orange switch bezels.
Reason for selling is I'm 74 years old and the learning curve has been very difficult for me. I've spent more time fiddling with the programming than actually flying with it, sooo...for my sanity I need to go back to my older JR 11X's. Great features though; I just can't seem to get it[img]file:///C:/Users/wden3/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/img].

Sent to Horizon in February 2022 due to possible trim problem, possibly due to my confusion with programming. Their report was they made some adjustments and stated it was working perfectly. I have flown with it since getting it back and everything worked fine. Horizons service records available to serious potential, buyer.

Payment method PayPal or cash if sold locally. Will ship only to lower 48 United States

everything works
Old 05-03-2022, 04:23 AM
Bethpagepark

I can offer you 700
Old 05-03-2022, 04:34 AM
Jahworks

selling my ix-20 transmitter. Excellent condition (clean bill of health given by horizon on 2/15/22). I have used this tx from october - december 2021. Included are, modified neck strap with stronger clasp, magnetic charge system, separate data cable, smart disk, starting guide (manual is online and in the tx software), orange side and back grips, orange switch bezels.
Reason for selling is i'm 74 years old and the learning curve has been very difficult for me. I've spent more time fiddling with the programming than actually flying with it, sooo...for my sanity i need to go back to my older jr 11x's. Great features though; i just can't seem to get it[img]file:///c:/users/wden3/appdata/local/temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/img].

Sent to horizon in february 2022 due to possible trim problem, possibly due to my confusion with programming. Their report was they made some adjustments and stated it was working perfectly. I have flown with it since getting it back and everything worked fine. Horizons service records available to serious potential, buyer.

Payment method paypal or cash if sold locally. Will ship only to lower 48 united states

all sales are final; sold by individual with no warranties given or implied.
Old 05-03-2022, 08:12 AM
nirsrc

Default Thousand dollar I’ll take it

Originally Posted by Jahworks
everything works
Thousand dollar I’ll take it
Old 05-03-2022, 04:21 PM
bokeyman

Default available

Hello is this still available, thank you

Kind regards

Old 05-04-2022, 11:08 AM
billd3

Originally Posted by bokeyman
Hello is this still available, thank you

Kind regards
Yes.It's available.
Bill
Old 05-04-2022, 01:49 PM
Jahworks

Please send me your number I offered 1k
Old 05-04-2022, 02:33 PM
Jahworks

I’m interested 1k
Old 05-05-2022, 05:18 AM
billd3

I’m interested 1k
I am NOT interested in 1K but will accept $1200.00 firm
Bill
Old 05-05-2022, 11:01 AM
Jahworks

Save me a little lunch money 1100 let’s shake on it
Old 05-06-2022, 06:38 AM
billd3

Save me a little lunch money 1100 let’s shake on it
No thanks...I'm firm at $1200.00
Bill
Old 05-09-2022, 06:28 AM
willymartin
My Feedback: (5)

Is the ix20 still available I can do 1200.00 shipped is that okay. Call or text me 7865141804
im not always on the website. Really interested
Old 05-09-2022, 06:36 AM
billd3

Originally Posted by willymartin
Is the ix20 still available I can do 1200.00 shipped is that okay. Call or text me 7865141804
im not always on the website. Really interested
Just sent you a PM,
Bill