JSM Exalibur jet Bind and fly

Notices

JSM Exalibur jet Bind and fly

Old 08-12-2022, 06:18 PM
raron455
My Feedback: (38)

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default JSM Exalibur jet Bind and fly

I am helping a close friend sell his jets as he is out of the hobby now.

$1600 Here is a READY TO BIND AND FLY JSM EXCALIBUR sports jet. EVERYTHING working just as it should. This is a great Entry level trainer jet that is easily capable of aerobatics, lands very easily and predictable. This one is in the thunderbirds paint scheme. It does have some wear as it was the plane he had the most flights on, there is a piece of fiberglass cloth on the bottom that has not been painted, some wingtip rash, nothing major still a good looking jet. Will come with a full set of JSM wing, boom, and elevator bags. Easy to disassemble and reassemble, small enough to carry in a car but big enough to show well in the air. Here is what is in it

Jetcat P60 propane start, Low time only 5hrs 51minutes

MAP UAT

Spektrum 12ch powesafe reciever

Hitec digital servos

Powerbox powerswtich

2700 mah lipo pack for turbine

(2) 2800 Li-ION batteries for RX

Air gear, not sure brand they look like prolinks

Jet-tronics Electronic retract and brake valves

BVM fill valves with SMC pressure gauges

I am located in Waco, Texas willing to meet within a reasonable distance (reasonable determined by me) if you cover my fuel cost.

Much rather you pick it up in person,,Shipping may be possible, But the buyer gets to buy the materials to crate it up and of course pay for the shipping and agree that if it gets damaged or lost I am not Responsible, you accept it however it arrives, and I will not reimbursing anything, if you want it shipped, you accept the risk of the shipping.
IF YOU WANT IT SHIPPED PAYPAL IS NOT AN OPTION,,
Any questions feel free to ask emails [email protected] and messages get to me quicker