Notices

PCM DV8R turbine jet Bind and FLy

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2022, 10:59 PM
raron455
My Feedback: (38)

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Default PCM DV8R turbine jet Bind and FLy

0 miles from you inUnited States, TX, WacoJoined Mar 2012152 PostsTrader Rating: 31Submit Trader Feedback$3,000.00 USDWill not ship For Sale

PCM DV8R turbine jet

I am helping a close friend sell his jets as he is out of the hobby now.

$$3000 Ready to Bind and Fly DV8R sports jet, Everything works as it should be, he said it only has 1 or 2 flights on it. I dont know much about these jets, they look really aggressive/wild with the split tail, twin rudders, and long nose. Reading on them and you tube videos says that they fly well and are very capable jets and are at home on paved or grass runways with the trailing link gear. It's a large airplane, the wing panels come off easily, 1 long rod installed and removed with your fingers. The jet is a built up wood frame with covering on it. It is in a very easy to see scheme, looks like a Russian mig paint scheme. Here is what is in it.

Kingtech K140 6.5 hrs run time. Not sure what generation it is, its has the larger GSU
Map UAT
JR 12 channel receiver
Mix of Hitec and JR servos
Booma RC power switch
2 flight packs, 1 turbine pack for batteries (not sure what size, they are located under main tray) can find out if needed
Air gear and brakes
Jet tronics electric retract and brake valve
BVM Fill valves with SMC pressure gauges

I am located in Waco, Texas willing to meet within a reasonable distance up to 100miles/2hrs 1 way if you cover my fuel cost.

No shipping, I dont believe shipping would even be an option as this is a large airplane with a 1 piece fuse.
Any questions feel free to ask emails [email protected] and messages get to me quicker