Notices

DA150 W/ Mufflers, Mount, FRESH Service at DA

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2022, 03:42 AM
IFLYBVM2
My Feedback: (360)

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
Default DA150 W/ Mufflers, Mount, FRESH Service at DA

Selling my Desert Aircraft DA-150. I picked it up a couple of months back, but my project changed and this motor is too large.
The previous owner had this on an Extreme Flight Yak that ran out of fuel and dead sticked. The motor was sent to DA to have it fully gone through. I've included a picture of the invoice so that you can see for yourself. I'm including the in cowl mufflers as well as a Blazing Star spacer mount for the 150.
The engine has not been run since it returned from DA.
This is a great motor but I don't have an airframe to attach it to at this time. This isn't the "L" version and the serial number is #1876. Cell 843-833-0059
Text or call anytime with questions. Check out my feedback and buy with confidence-I am one of the good guys
-Mike O
Old 08-18-2022, 04:21 AM
ygkong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IFLYBVM2
Selling my Desert Aircraft DA-150. I picked it up a couple of months back, but my project changed and this motor is too large.
The previous owner had this on an Extreme Flight Yak that ran out of fuel and dead sticked. The motor was sent to DA to have it fully gone through. I've included a picture of the invoice so that you can see for yourself. I'm including the in cowl mufflers as well as a Blazing Star spacer mount for the 150.
The engine has not been run since it returned from DA.
This is a great motor but I don't have an airframe to attach it to at this time. This isn't the "L" version and the serial number is #1876. Cell 843-833-0059
Text or call anytime with questions. Check out my feedback and buy with confidence-I am one of the good guys
-Mike O
Hi!
I'm live in south korea.
Can you ship to south korea?

Thanks you