Search
Notices

PRICE REDUCTION: Custom Seidel 5-Blade Prop System w/Moki & Valach Prop Hubs

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2022, 12:55 PM
alexzach777
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PRICE REDUCTION: Custom Seidel 5-Blade Prop System w/Moki & Valach Prop Hubs

PRICE REDUCTION: Custom Seidel 5-Blade Prop System w/Moki & Valach Hubs
Seidel Props are custom made in Germany, and are regarded by many modelers as among the best scale flying propellers worldwide. Each of Dr. Seidel's final designs are a perfect solution for the project, considering all parameters giving you both the best in scale and the best in efficiency.
I purchased this 5-blade system directly from Dr. Seidel, who designed it to fit/run specifically on the Moki 300 engine for my Bates 1/4 scale Sea Fury. Unfortunately my engine choice changed from the original Moki 300 to a Valach 250-R5 radial after the prop system arrived, I had hoped that the Valach 250-R5 would still work, so a new adaptor was made. Test bench performance results using the Valach radial can be summed up as follows:

1) The Valach 250 seems to have more torque than the Moki 250.
2) The Moki 300 has a little more power than the Moki 250 & the Valach 250.
3) Valach test bench results showed a reduced maximum RPM value using the 28" x 18" 5-blade system.
4) The best performance will be achieved using the original Moki 300 engine choice.
5) Another possible engine choice might be the UMS 360 7-cylinder radial available thru CH Ignitions. Their website reports that their engine can turn a Biela 39" x 12" 2-blade at up to 4,900 RPM!

Included in the sale price are the following items:

-Valach 250-R5 hub adaptor with 5-blade black/yellow tip propellors installed.
-Moki 300 hub adaptor
-seven spare blades, black with yellow tips & precisely balanced.
-Seidel step by step numbered blade installation instructions.

I paid over $1,000 Euros for the original Moki 300 5-blade system from Dr. Seidel. I then purchased a custom Valach 250-R5 prop hub adaptor at $175.

Asking price is $950 shipped within the lower 48 States