Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
 No Posting "Credit" for Old RCU Classifieds? >

No Posting "Credit" for Old RCU Classifieds?

Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

No Posting "Credit" for Old RCU Classifieds?

Old 09-10-2003, 12:15 PM
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No Posting "Credit" for Old RCU Classifieds?

Just wondering what happened to my postings number? My Karma is now larger than my postings number, so it looks like it's faked. I was always more active on the classified on the old RCU and had much higher postings number, but I've got less than 20 now.

Were only the forum postings counted in the number? Makes me look like I haven't hardly ever posted and, I don't know about other users, but looking at that was a good way to gauge whether or not people posting classified ads had been around for a while and interested in RC or only interested in separating you from your money.
Old 09-10-2003, 02:39 PM
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: No Posting "Credit" for Old RCU Classifieds?

For the long time RCU users this may be a hump you have to overcome, however for the new users it will be easily understandable. If I'm new and see you have something for auction or for sale and click your karma I realize you're an active seller and a good one at that. Just because I'm nosey I click the forums and search your username and see you only posted 21 times. That tells me you use RCU for the Marketplace more than you do for posting in the forums. Your ratings are what I'm most interested in if I'm buying something from you, not how many times you posted in the forums.