Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
 confusing multi name threads and the e-mail notices >

confusing multi name threads and the e-mail notices

Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

confusing multi name threads and the e-mail notices

Old 09-10-2003, 03:11 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default confusing multi name threads and the e-mail notices

I'm getting mails for subscribed threads now, all be it a mail per reply, but the mail comes in not with the THREADS name, but the reply topic. so for me the "Capiche 140" thread is currently named "blah blah blah", previsiouly "Archie's lost it" very confusing and i ended up putting the wrong answers in the wrong thread as theres 3 very similar Capiche family bassed threads.

so when you click reply the post assumes your answering the person above, and when they put a reply topic all of a sudden the thread now has that name show at the top and not the orginial name, this error is then carried over to the mails. having the reply shown in the mail is also annoying, something my GF meantioned right away when using the pc and saw her first "new" alert..

the sites comming leaps and bounds now, but you've found the mail alert problem your self with people replying to you, please go back to the old fool proof meathod

oh no, now i found theres no scroll bar in this reply box and i can't click post, so.... maximise,, there it is, click.
Old 09-10-2003, 03:40 PM
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: confusing multi name threads and the e-mail notices

I will send your thoughts on to those that can do something about it. Thanks for letting us know why it's not appealing to you and suggesting it be changed.

The scroll bar function is known and will be remedied.
Old 09-10-2003, 03:47 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: confusing multi name threads and the e-mail notices

Thanks

tho the 140 thread has just been nuked [sm=confused.gif][sm=surprised.gif]
and i renamed the C50 thread in my last reply...

now i know how i'm apointing myself official thread re-namer of the threads im in LOL