Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Picture in Thread Icon?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2003, 04:09 PM
maverick
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picture in Thread Icon?

Where is the indicator icon that a thread includes attached pictures?
Old 09-11-2003, 04:13 PM
Nathan
Administrator

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Picture in Thread Icon?

Where indeed. Along with some of the other little things we all grew to appreciate these features will be added in the upcoming weeks.
Old 09-11-2003, 04:15 PM
maverick

Thanks. I guess over the next few weeks we should see a lot of the nice little things about the old site come back!
Old 09-11-2003, 04:19 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

every day you should some changes and enhancements.

we are now working on a filter for the classifieds marketplace and auction to show both person to person ads, commercial ads, or both. Super easy to use and once again helps buyers find the stuff they are looking for.

I added bold on new threads back a day ago. Old easter eggs from the "old rcu" will almost all be back.

New stuff we didn't have like uploading of ANY size picture, multi-photo uploads and more in the forums are now here. I cannot tell you how many emails I used to get saying "How do I resize my picture to get under your 70k limit?" well now we do it for you!
Old 09-11-2003, 04:21 PM
maverick

Marc, I know you guys will stay busy bringing back all of the things from the old site. Today is the first day I have been on the new RCU other than the Beta testing, so I am just feeling my way around. Keep up the good work.