Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Flat style or tree style.

Old 09-11-2003, 04:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flat style or tree style.

Just to let you guy's know it will not stay on tree style for me, I have to switch it every time from the flat style and then have to back out of the same thread twice and I don't like backing out twice. Marc this must keep you up at night, good luck, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now.
Old 09-11-2003, 04:39 PM
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Flat style or tree style.

That's the beauty of it, you may elect which ever way suits your style of browsing best.
Old 09-11-2003, 04:42 PM

Plane insane

Sometimes, in flat style, it gets a little confusing when a post ends and the other begins. How about a darker line to separate them?
Old 09-11-2003, 04:48 PM
My Feedback: (40)

I GOT HIT

This is a job for the SUPERMEN on this site. We will ask them about it and see what they can do, But I personally can not promise anything.
Old 09-11-2003, 04:55 PM

Thanks Captain see what they can do please. Plane Insane, last night when I clicked on tree style it remembered and every post was seen in tree style. I do not want to click on every reply in a thread so please don't make it seem like the best thing since sliced bread, in fact I won't do it, it would turn viewing threads into a pita and would not be worth it so I hope this can be fixed.
Old 09-11-2003, 05:00 PM
My Feedback: (40)

Just to let you know though........

We are really working on getting EVERYTHING STABLE first, so it may take a little while before there are any changes like this made.
Old 09-11-2003, 05:09 PM
Administrator

You realize this is only one of many ways to view the thread, right? My point was that the ability to choose how you want to view threads is nice.

If you want help getting back to the other way just let me know. Which after re-reading see that was what you wanted [sm=stupid.gif]. Let me step away from the computer a second and get some fresh air

ORIGINAL: rockmon

Thanks Captain see what they can do please. Plane Insane, last night when I clicked on tree style it remembered and every post was seen in tree style. I do not want to click on every reply in a thread so please don't make it seem like the best thing since sliced bread, in fact I won't do it, it would turn viewing threads into a pita and would not be worth it so I hope this can be fixed.
Old 09-11-2003, 05:14 PM
Administrator

Have you been to "settings" to see what default is selected?