Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Subscribed Forums

Old 09-11-2003, 08:27 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subscribed Forums

Hello,
I used to have a whole bunch of forums that I subscribed to on old RCU. When I would make a post or reply, it would show up on MY RCU page. Then I could read, track, respond, etc. to the posts that I have subscribed to.
On New RCU I have subscribed threads only. I am unable to subscribe to any forums and the only way I know if one of my threads has been responded to is by email. Then I have to go search for it in the appropriate forum.
Is this a teething issue that will be resolved soon or have you done away with that feature. I had a bookmark to My RCU and could check my posts 10 times a day and it would only take a minute or so. Now it takes much longer. Please advise and sorry if this has already been asked. Thanks again, Dave.
Old 09-12-2003, 10:26 AM
My Feedback: (24)

Default RE: Subscribed Forums

taildraggerdave....

go into your 'SETTINGS' and select the forums you wish to see/subscribe to in 'MY FORUMS'. When you come to the site, click the MY FORUMS button and yoiu will be able to see ONLY the forums you want to chekc out. It is pretty cool, you can even select/de-deselect sub forums to see or not to.
Old 09-12-2003, 08:00 PM

Hello and thanks for the response. I have already done that--mostly the same as old RCU. What I'm not getting is the links for the threads that have been responded to since my last visit. It used to be called subscribed threads I think but was actually part of your forum selections.
I want to be able to click on my internet browser bookmark "My Forums" and have it go to that page and at the bottom of that page, show all the threads that have had a response in the last day. I can then click on one of these and go directly to the thread. Right now, I have to either check my email responses then manually go to that forum or search through a hundred subscribed threads to find the ones I'm looking for.
Thanks again, Dave.
Old 09-13-2003, 11:09 AM

I am getting a bit more used to New RCU and I see that my Subscribed Threads are continually being updated so I guess this will be the new way that it is done. Actually it seems to work fine now. I made a post to a forum then checked Subscribed Thead Activity and that post was on top with a Date and Time Stamp. Ok and Thanks.....
Old 09-15-2003, 01:36 PM

i've just noticed when i reply to a thread i'm not automatically subscribed to it.
E-mails that come in... coz i get one per reply, i wipe most of them, but when clicking the last, it takes me to that post, not the newest unseen reply ( as per old system ) unseen posts don't appear to have any marking as per the old yellow heading when viewing threads.

the niggles list is getting longer hey Marc?

*note to self, click box below*