Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

what do I do about unresolved complaint?

Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

what do I do about unresolved complaint?

Old 11-25-2012, 11:02 AM
trey3670
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what do I do about unresolved complaint?

had a deal go south with a member,short story is we where going to ship at the same time,I couldn't ship that day emailed him two days before that telling him I couldn't,got ready the next day emailed him asking if he was ready he did not respond untill the next saying he shipped on friday but was canceling the shipment,ups,and filed a complaint. so how do I go about getting this off my profile? we both still have our stuff. so no problem right?
Old 11-26-2012, 09:24 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Default RE: what do I do about unresolved complaint?

Please contact the other member and ask they remove the complaint filied against you, or have him PM me stating that he did not lose his trade item to you.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:37 PM
trey3670

no answer,I do have a couple of threatening voice mails. I left a poor rating for him stating what had happened he has said he will remove the complaint if I remove that,is that appropriate action?
Old 12-03-2012, 02:15 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

Trading threats back and forth, in my experience, is NOT the best way to resolve a complaint. Working with each other in a calm and reasonable manner generally works much better. Give his offer a try. Removed the Poor rating you posted in exchange for him closing the cimplaint he filed against you. If he fails to hold up his end of the deal, then you should file a complaint against him.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:14 PM
trey3670

will give it a try
Old 02-24-2013, 11:51 AM
lglenn
My Feedback: (17)

How do I go about filing a complaint against a potential buyer that offered to trade an item for my item; I agreed, then didn't hear from him again. He then listed his item for sale, I posted a warning to others that this guy could not be trusted; he emailed me back and dropped the "f" bomb, to which I responded in kind. None of these emails were done thru the formal offer system, so I could not file a complaint for abuse, nor could I provide a formal rating because he did not offer thru the system. Another seller did rate him poor for doing the same thing to him. The buyer's ID is ******. By the way, his last email to me says "****you, you stupid mother ****er, go **** your self". Shows considerable forethought, an excellent command of the English language, and careful consideration, huh?

<o></o>

Old 02-25-2013, 06:58 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

Complaints can only be filed if you or the other person submitted a formal offer through the Make Offer tool. If they/you did this, and the offer was accepted, then you can file a complaint against that person using the form linked at the bottom of the Ratings & Security page in the marketplace. If no formal offer was made, then there is no way to file a complaint. It should be noted that unless a formal offer has been accepted, neither party should consider a transaction has been agreed upon and both sides are free to do what ever they want.

You can however report a sellers behavior using the Report Ad to Moderator link posted in every ad.

Please remember that specific members cannot be called out in these forums. For this reason, your post as been edited to remove the other persons name.