Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

concerns about classifieds

Old 09-13-2003, 06:10 PM
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default concerns about classifieds

First off i would like to say great job on revamping the site i am slowly getting used to it but still kinda think it was too much at one time for some ppl which in turn drove alot of good members away.

Neway to my questions. First one is kinda more of an annoyance more than anything. i have noticed since the opening of the new classifieds there seems to be an overwhelming addition of adds placed from vendors and not so much the normal ppl who are just trying to sell of their old stuff. It gets bothersome surfing through vendor auctions and classifieds that i have been finding are actually higher than a online retailer (ie. XTM X-factor for $420+25 shipping...hobbypeople just lowered it to $400+8 shipping a week before the post was made)

second one: In the old forum we had a trade section. This was great as i know alot of people here like myself get more value out of trades and we do actually selling items. is there anyway to bring this option back?

and lastly it more of a security concern. I have had my credit card number stolen once before and it wasn't fun. I also know when starting an online setup that requires a secure setup is not easy. my cousin had an online business and the constant protection and security updates he had to go through was non-stop. I would like to sign up for a membership to take advantage of the classifieds and some extra areas but how do i know my information is secure