Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

How to rate a buyer?

Old 09-18-2003, 01:49 AM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to rate a buyer?

I need to know how to rate a buyer from the classifieds. I sold a plane and already received the money and need to do this. Tell us how?

Brian M.
Old 09-18-2003, 02:25 AM
My Feedback: (36)

Default RE: How to rate a buyer?

Hi!

I have the same problem.Just got the money from few guys and I have to do the ratings.I can not find the link.
Let us know please!
Old 09-18-2003, 09:38 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

to rate:

go to Marketplace

click MyMarket (you can also access mymarket direct from Marketplace menu in top nav)

next to your listings will be a mark sold icon if you have not marked it sold yet. You need to mark your items as sold. A star will then appear which you can click and go through the karma feedback rating procedure.

Michael is adding an enhancement to this now as I am on the phone with him. Let me know if it works and if you find it ok
Old 09-19-2003, 07:08 AM

Adm,
I tried to do what you said. But I had to relist it first. Once I relisted it, I marked it sold and it just said it was expired. The drop downlist did NOT list the buyer on the thread when you go through the sold process. The buyer was learningman. Let me know how to do it because it's the fair thing to do since he paid in a timley manner. Or you can give him positive feedback for me. I am sure you can log into my account.

Let me know,
Brian Matlock
[email protected]
Old 09-19-2003, 10:20 PM
My Feedback: (36)

The very exactly same problem.I did the same thing but name of the buyer was not in the dropdown menu.Please we have to do something about this because carma is everything to us.
Keep up the good work
Take care
Savke
Old 09-19-2003, 10:30 PM

I figured it out!!!!!!! They have to make you an offer in the classifieds first. Then you can rate them. The'll be in the drop down menu after that.

Thanks ADM.....

Brian M
Old 09-20-2003, 06:19 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

correct. buyers must make an offer through our system so they appear in the drop down. if they offer outside the system we don't know they did it and thus cannot make them appear in the drop down.