Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

expired ads

Old 07-30-2014, 02:32 PM
flyingbrian
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default expired ads

I am trying to locate an expired ad.. Is there any way I can review expired ads that are for example 6 months old.
I am looking for in particular an ad for a byron glasair kit from a poster from Washington state. Is it still
possible to contact this particular poster.??
Old 08-06-2014, 04:07 PM
RickVB
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go to the Marketplace Advanced Search, enter Glasair (you may want to uncheck Titles Only), and on the Sold Status line select "Sold and Unsold", then do the search. This will pull all the ads that match, apparently for the last two years. However, when I do this search I don't see any ads from Washington.

Oddly, you can retrieve partial ads from as much as 11 years ago if you have the link someplace...