Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Rip Offs

Old 11-25-2014, 09:46 PM
davisf
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rip Offs

I don't generally see much reason to bother with out and out thieves...but in this case I am annoyed fro various reasons. This wild weasel is just that, a weasel. He completely misrepresented what he is selling. It just seems a shame that crooks like this can continues to harm the users of RCU. HE basically stole $65 dollars from me by selling a junk motor that he lied about in the ad posting. This "member" is a disgrace and should be barred from selling to other members in good standing. He says he has been in the sport for 65 years??? He may just be too senile to tell when a motor won't turn over because it is varnished and when it is in excellent condition. Why do people lie? He could have just as easily taken it apart and cleaned it BEFORE he sold it?
Old 11-29-2014, 06:19 PM
R/C Madman
My Feedback: (1)

I know how you feel! I have been scammed a few times over the years. I am currently hoping I am not getting hit again right now?
Paid for 3 Heli's and still waiting for the seller to ship them! He had his first "Reason" for not shipping them 2 days after I paid and now
it's another 3 days and 0 replies to my emails? I will file a claim with Paypal shortly if I don't hear from him soon. I was in contact with someone else
that bought a item from the same seller and his transaction did not go well........
Old 11-29-2014, 08:34 PM
davisf
My Feedback: (20)

The good news for me, is that I took the engine apart, cleaned it and put it back together. I have not started it yet, but I am confident that it will run OK. I already bought another engine (new) while I waiting, so I may make sure it runs and sell it with a true description!. I always pay with PayPal. Even if the purchase is not an e-bay purchase, they will get involved if there is a problem. I hope you heli's show up. Some of these people jus don't understand proper etiquette. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK. These lowlifes need to sell somewhere else.