Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

Need Tail Feather section for Thunder Tiger MKII

Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Need Tail Feather section for Thunder Tiger MKII

Old 11-29-2014, 09:12 PM
Duners95

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Tail Feather section for Thunder Tiger MKII

Trying to finish rebuilding my son's Thunder Tiger Trainer MK II that he bought in 2001 and which I promptly crashed shortly thereafter. I did an immediate 'band-aid' repair to get it up in the air. About a year ago I decided to completely refresh it, since it had gotten lots of 'rot' from being moved around and stored for a very long time.

I'm finishing up the wings with new monokote and would like to spruce up the tail section too.

Does anyone know how or where to find either just the plastic 'base' that sits on the back of the plane and supports the tail itself? Or an entire section that's not quite banged up like our tail is?

If I have to, I can just super glue the few cracks and re-attach but I'd like everthing to have the 'new car (plane' smell' if I can since he's waited this long.

I've spent hours scouring the 'net with Google and only found one source but it was discontinued as a product offering.

Thank you all and best wishes for great holidays and happy flying.

Jerry
774-239-4151