Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

Caught a scammer in the act.

Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Caught a scammer in the act.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:52 PM
4wd13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Caught a scammer in the act.

ive been inactive for some time, just recently gaining my interest back into my rc's, so i posted a few ads to sell some older cars, and some want ads to get the trucks im looking for, well i received an email today from someone:

"The following was sent to you through RC Universe:
-------------------------------------------------
Hello.

Good day please to let you know i still have the aforementioned item readily available for sale. Please drop me a note if you still want to deal.

Regards, Jeffery Johnson"

im not sure if something has changed since the last time i used the market place or not, but im pretty sure you cant direct email other members here. I should also mention nothing was posted to the ad about this as well. I have the persons email as well as the "place" he wanted a money gram sent to because his PayPal is "dormant". if an admin wants to contact me, i will gladly forward all the information i have to you. its just been so long since ive been here, i dont know who to contact anymore.
Old 07-29-2015, 03:02 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

They can't email directly from the ad, but they can from your profile, I see you do have that feature enabled, at least I see the icon
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	4wd13.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	2111622