Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
reporting obvious attempts at fraud >

reporting obvious attempts at fraud

Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

reporting obvious attempts at fraud

Old 10-23-2015, 09:06 AM
My Feedback: (24)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default reporting obvious attempts at fraud

Hi guys. received emails from cole586. his emails are obvious attempts at fraud and he has been suspended under another name. I tried to report him but your system doesnt seem to allow such a thing unless he has already been successful at pulling off a fraud?
Here is the last email from him. you have all seen the same one many times before from other fraud people around the internet
cols586 is a fraud use caution says his driver will come pick up the item blah blah blah youve seen it before we all have. Sad to see these people here on our rcu.... he sent me this email "Hello,

How are you doing over there Ö. I really appreciate your response to my email. I want you to consider it sold, pls do withdraw the advert from site to avoid disturbance,I donít have time to come over to take a look because of my Business but you donít need to bother yourself with the shipment, Iíll take care of that by engaging the services of a mover, hence Iíll be sending a certified cashier check and it will be delivered to you via Fedex, so Iíll need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check.
1.full name on the check.
2.Full Physical address to post the check
3.City, State and Zip Code
4.Home & Cell Phone to contact you.
Note: That the payment will be shipped to your address via FEDEX SERVICE and I will like you to know that you will not be responsible for shipping i will have my mover to come over as soon as you have cashed the check.

Colton.
"

dont fall for it.

please someone let me know how to block this person before he really does get someones things. I noticed his same messages in several things i looked at today in the airplanes and radio sections as well.