Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

dle-30 problems

Old 12-09-2015, 02:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dle-30 problems

My dle-30 will not run at high end. Idles great runs up to half throtle, any higher the engine dies. I have checked all fuel lines, adjusted and re adjusted needle settings Even the pros with gas can't figure it out! Have rebuilt the carb. Still won't run. I guess I will buy a new carb and see what happens,,

Last edited by hbrannan; 12-10-2015 at 07:00 AM.
Old 12-09-2015, 03:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Might want to move this to the Gas Engine forum instead of the "Marketplace Questions" forum.....you'll get more exposure...

Sounds like you have an air leak in a fuel line. Plumb up a temporary fuel tank that you know is good and see if the issue changes....if it does...you know the issue is in the fuel tank system somewhere.....if it doesn't change, then you know you can eliminate the fuel system. If you remove the carb, check that the reeds are seating properly....this has been an issue on select DLE engines.

CB