Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

I'm new PLEASE HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 10:29 AM
SKuhn68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm new PLEASE HELP!

I have been a member of RCU for a while but have just recently placed my first sales listing. I have had a couple of offers but was not notified of either of them. Once I checked my listing and became aware of said offers I responded to them but I can not find any record of these correspondences. I am sure it is just something that I am missing/overlooking but I have spent enough time on this already, please take me by the hand and lead my incompetent &%@ to where I need to be.
SKuhn68
Old 03-05-2018, 04:20 AM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

This has been an aggravation to me too. I have not found where to permanently turn on the option to always have a copy in your "Sent messages". IF you are sending a new message, before you send the message, under that box, there is a box for "Additional Options" and "Miscellaneous Options". There you will see a box to mark " send copy to me" and request "message read".
When you receive an offer or a question, the same thing on that box. You have to go below the "submit" button to find, send a copy to me. If you forget, it suxs.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:58 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Check your email spam box. Also be sure the RCUniverse.com domain is whitelisted in your spam settings