Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

The new rcu market place could use a few tweaks...

Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

The new rcu market place could use a few tweaks...

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2018, 11:59 AM
IBobi
My Feedback: (1)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by niteflyer
It don't appear everyone retained their feedback ratings, I USED to have over 300 ratings but when I did post a
ad on here it shows as "0"
I don't see any ads from you, but I will take a look.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:59 PM
u2fast
My Feedback: (37)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i cant even find the link to see if my ratings still exist. plus all airplane boxes remained checked every time i go to the airplane for sale page. i barely spend time on this site anymore as i have come to believe that this crap is the new norm. just sad.
Old 05-08-2018, 03:04 PM
IBobi

Originally Posted by u2fast
i cant even find the link to see if my ratings still exist. plus all airplane boxes remained checked every time i go to the airplane for sale page. i barely spend time on this site anymore as i have come to believe that this crap is the new norm. just sad.
Here are your ratings:

If the airplanes are all checked, click the + sign instead of the word "airplanes." Then check the ones you want.

Pretty easy. It works as you desire, you just gotta learn the new ways.
Old 05-08-2018, 03:08 PM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by IBobi
Here are your ratings:

how do you find somebody's ratings on a mobile device? I can't see them anywhere on an android phone.
Old 05-08-2018, 03:18 PM
IBobi

Originally Posted by LGM Graphix
how do you find somebody's ratings on a mobile device? I can't see them anywhere on an android phone.
If you're in a marketplace listing, it's in their profile under My Feedback.

If you're not, you will need to go to the full desktop site and then you will see it as normal.

Mobile skin is so small, there is no way to put every profile feature on the pages. Trader Feedback had to go.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:05 PM
LGM Graphix

Originally Posted by IBobi
If you're in a marketplace listing, it's in their profile under My Feedback.

If you're not, you will need to go to the full desktop site and then you will see it as normal.

Mobile skin is so small, there is no way to put every profile feature on the pages. Trader Feedback had to go.
no sorry it's not. In market place there is nothing. If you click on their name for profile it still doesn't show feedback even from the market place.
trader feedback had to go..... the single most important stat for members on here and it had to go. What a giant middle finger to the members. I am rarely on a PC so now I can't even view a member feedback. Funny thing is, on the old form of I went to view desktop version it was similar to the PC version. Since it changed if i'm on my mobile device, when I select view desktop site nothing changes from the mobile version.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:30 PM
DUCMOZ

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

I am trying and I can't see my own ratings to see if it was transferred or not. Is there any way to do that?
Old 05-08-2018, 09:56 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

you can only get the feedback/ ratings stuff for the folks that have replied to an add. the original post does not have that set of options available, and clicking on their profile does no good either.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:35 AM
rcmigpilot
My Feedback: (26)

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

After how many weeks of complaining they still have not fixed the back button. It doesn't matter if you do a search or just click on the next page, when you click the back button it takes you all the way to the beginning and resets everything. I was just on the 3rd page of airplane ads, clicked on an ad and when I clicked the back button it took me all the way to the first page, this is becoming too much of a hassle to use and I'm getting tired wasting my time. It's becoming obvious that for whatever reason none of these issues will be fixed and management is taking a "let them eat cake" approach.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:10 PM
IBobi

no sorry it's not. In market place there is nothing. If you click on their name for profile it still doesn't show feedback even from the market place.
trader feedback had to go..... the single most important stat for members on here and it had to go. What a giant middle finger to the members. I am rarely on a PC so now I can't even view a member feedback. Funny thing is, on the old form of I went to view desktop version it was similar to the PC version. Since it changed if i'm on my mobile device, when I select view desktop site nothing changes from the mobile version.
I assure you, they are all there as I described. I even showed you a screen shot.

What is your system that you are not able to see these things? On mobile, as I said, we are limited as to what we can show on a small screen. But if you are using the desktop view, and you go into a listing in the marketplace, feedback scores link is right there under the seller's name:

If you're on the mobile skin and you go to Desktop, and nothing changes, you have a bug. Clear your browser cache.

If you're still having issues, tell us the following:
  • your device
  • your browser
  • desktop or mobile
  • style chooser (bottom left dropdown -- should be RCU Desktop NG
Old 05-09-2018, 02:12 PM
IBobi

Originally Posted by DUCMOZ
I am trying and I can't see my own ratings to see if it was transferred or not. Is there any way to do that?
Yes there is. Read my replies in this thread. It depends what device you're using/mobile/desktop/etc.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:12 PM
IBobi

Originally Posted by mongo
you can only get the feedback/ ratings stuff for the folks that have replied to an add. the original post does not have that set of options available, and clicking on their profile does no good either.
That's not true. See my photo above.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:21 PM
LGM Graphix

You know what, there are lots of options out there. You speak like its gospel. You even said you ditched trader feedback on mobile. When so many use mobile devices almost exclusively now that was a huge eff you to the members. If I view the desktop version on my Samsung 8 phone using chrome I cannot find feedback anywhere. Top that off with the fact that the marketplace is less user friendly than any other one out there and the answer is to "get used to it" and I can't be bothered anymore. Rcu is not listening to the members. You had the best marketplace of any site out there. You've now made it the worst. Maybe it would seem ok if it hadn't been so good before.
what a shame.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:34 PM
IBobi

If I view the desktop version on my Samsung 8 phone using chrome I cannot find feedback anywhere.
You're going to have to post a screen shot. I've extensively indicated here how to find feedback, even on your mobile phone. Post a screen shot of where you're looking and not seeing it?
Old 05-09-2018, 09:52 PM
mongo

if it wasn't for the AMA forum section, i would have no reason to visit this place, since long ago.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:05 PM
mongo

U2fast
what works for me:
i use the jets classified hotlink on the main forum list under the rc jets section.
that one lets me go page to page without resetting the checkboxs.
however, use the "open in new window/tab" option to view adds and do not use the back button, as it may take you all the way back to the main forum page, or to the page 1 of jets. use the page selector box at the top or bottom of each page. and the back button will clear the last created choice back to last posted.
Old 05-10-2018, 03:45 AM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by mongo
U2fast
what works for me:
i use the jets classified hotlink on the main forum list under the rc jets section.
that one lets me go page to page without resetting the checkboxs.
however, use the "open in new window/tab" option to view adds and do not use the back button, as it may take you all the way back to the main forum page, or to the page 1 of jets. use the page selector box at the top or bottom of each page. and the back button will clear the last created choice back to last posted.
Mongo:
I am not finding the "open in new window tab" when the list of classifieds come up. All I see is the list of classifieds of "Last Post" of 20 classified (not forums as RCU calls them). If I click on the classified, it opens in the same window. Of course! Closing the ad takes you back to the beginning again. I especially hate this when searching "Last created".

On the other side of it, about ALL of the ads that are on here, are now on RCG. All of my small stuff that I sell is on e.......B.......a......y.....have to do that, or it is deleted and censored. Yes, there is a cost, but the feedback system works, cost is passed on to the buyer, and it works! My airframes and large stuff I'll just sell on RCG.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:30 AM
niteflyer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was told, after stating that I placed an ad and it shows I have 0 feedback when I used to have over 350, that they couldn't find my ad !!
If they can't find it I'm pretty sure that makes our point............................................. ...........
Old 05-10-2018, 04:45 AM
niteflyer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Also, just tried to find one of my ads that had expired so I could renew it......... I can't find it ????? Do you have to start from scratch to place the ad
again? uggggg !!!!!
Old 05-10-2018, 05:02 AM
mongo

dan, the open link in new window/tab is a right click on the add, and select from the menu.
it is not a website option, but an internal browser option.

Last edited by mongo; 05-10-2018 at 05:08 AM.
Old 05-10-2018, 05:55 AM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Mongo!

Right Click!! There is the secret!! Thx!
Old 08-29-2018, 02:57 AM
sirlancair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hokey workarounds...

No time for this
Old 08-29-2018, 03:54 AM
u2fast
My Feedback: (37)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i dont think its going to be user friendly again
Old 08-29-2018, 04:13 AM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

You guys are still here? LOL
Old 08-29-2018, 04:28 AM
sirlancair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No not here

Just get notified on mail when there is a r..damn shameesponse

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.