Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

Where are the moderators when you need them?

Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Where are the moderators when you need them?

Old 06-22-2002, 02:26 AM
GelCell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where are the moderators when you need them?

Originally posted by EASYTIGER

Glad to see that you found your old college thesaurus out in the garage.
You still have said NOTHING, though.
Go ahead and actually defend your statement, rather than trying to backpedal with some obfuscatory drivel. I'm not impressed.
no. actually i was covering all the bases so that you would not be able to take my reply out of context and use it in an attempt to tell the owners and moderators how to run their forum. obviously it worked because you resorted to another approach:
ignoring the obvious in the hope that no one will notice that you were just shut down.

just remember this:

this forum is a service that is provided to you FOR FREE because the people that run it enjoy it... but with utilising that service provided to you FOR FREE comes a certain responsibility. luckily that responsibility doesnt take much effort at all. it is:

if you dont like the way its run, leave.

but please dont attempt to tell the people that OWN IT and PROVIDE IT TO YOU FOR FREE how to do so. please respect RCAdmin's wishes and let it the hell go.. because I for one enjoy passing some time here, and i would hate to see it go.

i am sorry that:
A) the world does not revolve around you
B) you do not own the world
C) you dont know what backpedaling is.

get used to it.
life sucks sometimes.

-Joe-
Old 06-22-2002, 02:33 AM
EASYTIGER
Banned
My Feedback: (119)

GelCell, when it's YOU getting flamed and harrassed, THEN it will matter, right?
Otherwise, everybody should just ignore it, right?
Until it's YOU.
Old 06-22-2002, 02:47 AM
GelCell

GelCell, when it's YOU getting flamed and harrassed, THEN it will matter, right?
Otherwise, everybody should just ignore it, right?
Until it's YOU.

actually you have been flaming me throughout this thread.. but i havent said anything about it because i am not that petty.

but since you mentioned it.....

i DONT get flamed because i dont usually put myself in a position in which i CAN get flamed. i dont have time for it.
if i dont agree with someones post, or think someones idea will not work, i do one of two things:

1) if the idea can be dangerous or harmful to someone and i am sure that my opinion is needed and warranted, i will give it in a manner that does not detract or attack the persons personal views, feelings, or beliefs.

or

2) .. i click back and look through the other 1500 posts that were made that day for something more interesting.

i suggest for your continued enjoyment of this site you do the same.

if you will notice, i never personally attacked you either.. now did i.
obviously arguing this point is not helping your case. so i ask you again:

please let it go. :tired:
Old 06-22-2002, 02:50 AM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm not right 100% of the time, but I generally SHUP UP and say nothing if I know nothing about the subject. If I post in a thread, it's because I have some modest experience within the subject that might help somebody out. I hate watching somebody re-invent the wheel for no good reason.
As far as the OTHER part of your post, "wanting attention", you have GOT to be KIDDING. If I wanted to be a big swingin' whatever on RCU, I'd become a MODERATOR or something like that...
Easytiger, I don’t have the time nor the interest to search every one of your posts in order to present to you “proof” of anything. I simply know what kind of impression you have left with me, both on this board and others. An impression that has been developed over substantial time and one that you have apparently left with others as well. I was simply offering some friendly advice to step back and look in the mirror. I did not attack you personally nor did I single you out. It just occurs to me that when numerous people are saying the same thing there must be some truth in it. I doubt that there is a group here that has randomly chosen to single you out for attack. What you choose to do with constructive criticism is of no concern to me. You are the only one that has to be you. As for me, I will continue to moderate here as I enjoy helping people and I think most people appreciate what we moderators do. Regards to all.
Old 06-22-2002, 04:00 AM
Heavybird

Default What is it?

As I said in an earlier post to this thread, please go see how this person is bashing me.

He seems to have a perculier style. First he comes in and attacks without warning. When the defenses ward him off he comes running in here with his tail between his legs crying about the big bad wolves "out there"

Look at the systematic trashing of people (me included) he has done in the last two days.

I would like to get back to Business as normal here at RCU. Would the person in question please leave me alone and quit bashing and bullying me an others.

Don't you get it! No one wants to argue with you. Please quite attacking me.

Check six
Old 06-22-2002, 04:27 AM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What do you mean?
Give me a link to the thread that has that text in it, so I can see if it was provoked or not, and please dont delete all your posts there.
Old 06-22-2002, 05:34 AM
GrnBrt
My Feedback: (5)

Originally posted by JohnVH

Give me a link to the thread that has that text in it, so I can see if it was provoked or not, and please dont delete all your posts there.
Yes please do as I also would like to see the whole thread. Thank you.
Old 06-22-2002, 06:03 AM
GelCell

:tired:

actually hes basing his argument on post number 7 in this thread:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/showthread...native+to+ebay

but dont worry.. hes already admittedly cleaned out all the relevant posts in there.
:
Old 06-22-2002, 11:37 AM
EASYTIGER
Banned
My Feedback: (119)

Originally posted by Chad Veich

Easytiger, I don’t have the time nor the interest to search every one of your posts in order to present to you “proof” of anything. I simply know what kind of impression you have left with me, both on this board and others. An impression that has been developed over substantial time and one that you have apparently left with others as well. I was simply offering some friendly advice to step back and look in the mirror. I did not attack you personally nor did I single you out. It just occurs to me that when numerous people are saying the same thing there must be some truth in it. I doubt that there is a group here that has randomly chosen to single you out for attack. What you choose to do with constructive criticism is of no concern to me. You are the only one that has to be you. As for me, I will continue to moderate here as I enjoy helping people and I think most people appreciate what we moderators do. Regards to all.
Er, thanks for the Sunday School Sermon/Self Improvement Course.

"It just occurs to me that when numerous people are saying the same thing there must be some truth in it. "
You mean, like a lynch mob? Or the Nazi Party?

All I did was state my experience with auctions and RC, and explain why RCauction.net is going to fail, just like the two or three other rc auction sites before them did. And I got accused of being "negative", "yoda", "a sheep", "a sloth", and basically got shouted down by a couple of yahoos who smelled a fresh flame war to be had.
There was no "argument" or "debate", just personal attacks. So I deleted my posts. Who needs that? The attacks are still there.
Then Heavyturd searched through all of my recent posts, and made some sort of provocative attack to all of them. He just went down the list.
Old 06-22-2002, 05:47 PM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I think it is apparent that this thread is not going to solve anything. My simple advice is this, if any members have a problem with any other members than please inform the mods for that/those particular forums. Nearly everything reported to any moderator is discussed among all the moderators to decide the best course of action. The moderators here at RCU come from all over and represent a good cross section of views and opinions. I assure each and every one of you that we do not randomly choose any member to pick on and we do our best to treat each member fairly and equally. Obviously we can't make everyone happy all of the time. I don't know of any better way to run the board and I guess if that is not good enough then you will have to go elsewhere. Best regards.
Old 06-22-2002, 09:48 PM
littlepiston
My Feedback: (12)

shut the **** up every one
Old 08-12-2007, 09:03 PM
maxxdout

Default RE: Where are the moderators when you need them?

/im Surprised this thread didnt get locked yet [X(]
Old 08-12-2007, 11:34 PM
littlepiston
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: Where are the moderators when you need them?

this is old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!