Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

search

Old 04-25-2004, 08:00 PM
bokuda
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default search

What has happened to the search feature in Marketplace?

Example: When I go into "Radio Equipment" and search "Airtronics" in "Radio Equipment only," I get a bunch of non-related items like aircraft and cars etc. It was serching properly a few days ago. Has something changed or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Old 05-03-2004, 03:15 PM
mkranitz
Banned
My Feedback: (60)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: search

Wow. I'm not seeing that. I drilled into Radio Equipment from the market home page. Then I typed "Airtronics" in the quick search box and checked the "in Radio Equipment" only box. I got only airtronics radio stuff.

Can you try the process again and let me know EXACTLY what you did? BTW, you can also use the "Search by Mfr" link in the quick search box or the advanced search.
Old 05-03-2004, 05:27 PM
bokuda
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: search

Yup. It seems to be working now. I've been using this combination for months (as you desctribed) and suddenly it didn't work over a period of several days. I couldn't have done it wrong so many times. (I hope)

Anyway, it does what I need now.

Thank you.