Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

editing my adds

Old 05-25-2004, 10:00 AM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default editing my adds

When viewing one of my adds I want to use the edit option, but instead of taking me to that particular add, it always takes me back to page 1 of all my adds. Then I have to find the correct page and item and use that edit add button on the right. Can I change something so that the edit button on each add under sellers controls points me right to the editing sreen of the correct add?

hope you undeerstand, not really a problem, it just seems like the sellers controls are useless and I have to go from the pages of adds anyways..
Old 05-25-2004, 01:48 PM
mkranitz
Banned
My Feedback: (60)

Default RE: editing my adds

That happens for a reason. There are certain ads you cannot edit at certain times (like auctions 12 hours before expiration). All of the logic that handles that is on the selling page. We can duplicate it on the item page (where the controls are) but we were afraid having that overhead would slow the page. I will re-examine the issue now.
Old 05-25-2004, 03:14 PM
mkranitz
Banned
My Feedback: (60)

I went back in and added logic directly to the item page. Now you should be able to administer your ads (for the most part) right from the item screen! There are some functions reserved for your selling area (like reviving an expired ad).
Old 05-25-2004, 03:22 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Hey that makes alot of sense, I never thought of auctions (maybe I'll try an auction sometime) That's going to be very nice, I'll give it a try and see, thanks alot.
Old 05-25-2004, 03:52 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

auctions are great here at least for me. I listed a motor for sale and had bids right away and sold for what I wanted out of it. I listed a servo last week and in 10 minutes had my first bid. Went out for dinner and came back and had a bunch more already. For those willing to try them it works rather well. It even impressed me!