Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Zenoah G-23 Choke question

Old 05-28-2004, 09:33 AM
flying klown
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zenoah G-23 Choke question

I have a G-62 on the way I am a Zenoah fan....But now for my new CUB I have a G-23 on it. My friend has the same Cub but with a G-26.
I see where his choke is. I do not mean to ask a stupid question but where in the heck is the choike on the G-23?

I am going nuts trying to find it. I am wondering is mine broke? I bought the CUB on consignment. It had 3 flights on it.

I took it up once and man did I have a lot of work to do on it. It had been hanging for a year in a local Hobby Shop. I had to change...Well...it had to be treated like an ARF.. I had to cut out the Cowl which never was placed on...I braised the Landing gear with MAPP gas process...Well ok I am getting off the subject...

Could someone tell me where the choke is on the G-23? I see the choke on the G-26 right on bottom of the inverted mount so that makes it the top in this case....It has to be there right? Maybe mine is broken off?

Thanks for your time

DAvid