Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

New features a plus

Old 06-08-2004, 01:35 AM
WORNBOOTS
My Feedback: (33)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New features a plus

I like the new watch / wish list feature and the My Catagories, good job"
My ?
Is there a way to get to the item from the list, or am I missing something.

My list shows a K&B posted and I don't see a link to the item, only a Remove link. how is the best way other then the email link to view the item, from my market watch list??

Thank's
Old 06-08-2004, 04:10 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New features a plus

The title of the ad in your watch list should be an active link. When you click the title link it should take you to the ad.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:54 PM
WORNBOOTS

Nathan

I guess I was not fully understanding the new feature, seems I may have spoke too soon.

I went back to my list a re-read it and see that the specific items catagory shows "K&B .40 ball bearing" but its not a link only a search term. Sorry for the confusion.

Being a K&B it wont let me search for the ad using that term, all 3 search methods return no listings. So I went thru the pages of engines and found it, clicked on the "add this to my watch list" and now I have the link to that add.

When I get an email notice of a posting on my watch list it has a link to the ad, but after deleting the email and upon next visit to the RCU market, is there any easy way to view that same ad I was notified about?? or do I have to click the email link and then select save to my list every time??

Thank's
Old 06-10-2004, 03:36 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll have michael check into this.
Old 06-10-2004, 05:48 PM
mkranitz
Banned
My Feedback: (60)

If I understand you correctly, here is the answer:

When you receive a notice from your watch list, it has a link to the ad. When you click through to the ad, just select the "Add this to my Watch List" link from the Shopper's Tools. This will add that particular ad to your watch list.

We don't allow actual ads to be added any other way. The ad tracker at the bottom of the list only keeps a list of what you have your eye on. The other three things are for bringing in notices of stuff you might want to have your eye on.

If I understand you correctly, you'd like a web-based list that you can go to to see what's come in that matches your list in case you can't get to your email. Is that right?
Old 06-10-2004, 06:41 PM
WORNBOOTS

ORIGINAL: WORNBOOTS

When I get an email notice of a posting on my watch list it has a link to the ad, but after deleting the email and upon next visit to the RCU market, is there any easy way to view that same ad I was notified about?? or do I have to click the email link and then select save to my list every time??

It sounds like you understand my question,
mkranitz
When you receive a notice from your watch list, it has a link to the ad. When you click through to the ad, just select the "Add this to my Watch List" link from the Shopper's Tools. This will add that particular ad to your watch list.
If I understand you correctly, you'd like a web-based list that you can go to to see what's come in that matches your list in case you can't get to your email. Is that right?
Thank's
A way to see the Matched item, click link to go to it without having to find it and selecting save to my watch list.
Not nessasary to add but would be useful.

Now that I understand the way it works, I wont delete the e-mail link notice.
Thank;s

I mainly asked because searching k&b returned no results' in market