Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Can I do this?

Old 06-10-2004, 11:30 AM
hh60av8r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can I do this?

Hello to all,
This is my first time posting. I recently registered in order to tap into the vast amount of knowledge from other members of this site. After some poking around, it seems this is the most appropriate place for my question.
I collect guns and shoot regularly as a hobby. My wife recently bought me a Nitro Rustler........"I'm hooked". I so enjoy these cars and can hardy belive the accessories and upgrades available. Is it appropriate, to post an add to trade a firearm for a car? I sure dont want to step on any toes or make anyone mad. Please give me some insight on this matter. Feel free to contact me directly via [email protected].

Thank you and good day
Old 06-10-2004, 03:38 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Can I do this?

you can post a car to trade for another item. any rc item can be offered for another rc or non/rc item. However you cannot list a non rc item for trade of an RC item.

We don't allow it because then everything would be listed in the market that wasn't rc related that everyone wanted to get rid of...old video games, computer memory, beanie babies, watches, etc...it would get cluttered.