Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

Market categories messed up!?!

Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Market categories messed up!?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 12:49 AM
IMaflyer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Market categories messed up!?!

In attempting to post my transmitter up for sale, I was unable to select a market category even close to what it is. The only selections were Training Tools and some Books and DVD categories. The Radio Equipment category was apparently unavailable. If I can't put it up for sale in the correct category, I'm wasting my time. Please help me resolve this! Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,

IMaflyer
Old 04-06-2005, 08:51 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Market categories messed up!?!

When you started to enter your ad, step 2 had you do a drill down of the item you are selling. If you chose something such as Software, you could easily end up in the situation you are in as the system narrows your category selection in Step 5 based on what you choose in Step 2. Try running through the tool again and make sure you select Transmitter under Product Type. I just ran through the tool and by selecting Transmitter as the Product Type, I was able to list in any Radio category of my choosing.

John
Marketplace Moderator