Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Pat O'Brien Store complaint

Old 04-21-2005, 06:49 PM
howsley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pat O'Brien Store complaint

BUYER BEWARE!!!

I found an excellent price on an Electron 6 rcvr and some crystals at Pat O'Brien hobby store. I found this site by searching the RCU store area of this site.

On 1 April 2005 I ordered an Electron 6 and 4 dual conversion crystals totaling, with shipping, about $85. Then I waited. After two weeks I tried to contact the store by email and phone. They have never returned any of my correspondence. A few times I have actually had someone answer their phone but they would tell me they would call me back, and never have. This has been my worst experience ever with web/mail order buying. After 3 weeks I have not received my items, and store has been overly uncooperative. They even gave me a DHL tracking number at one time, but it was for someone else’s item that had been delivered a month prior. I eventually found out they already had one BBB complaint filed against them. I am trying to recover my money at this time.

I have tried to submit a rating for the Pat O'Brien store on this site but the page has a JavaScript error. What can I do to let others know the danger in dealing with this company?