Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

NON PAYING BUYERS THERE ARE TOO MANY

Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

NON PAYING BUYERS THERE ARE TOO MANY

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 04:54 PM
rcpilot007
My Feedback: (646)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NON PAYING BUYERS THERE ARE TOO MANY

I have had the unpleasant experience of dealing with several non paying buyers...Those that make an offer and I accept ...I send a gozillion invoices and they drop into a Gopher hole...no contact at all or only a halfway promise to pay..Finally I have to relist the item ...The problem is if I leave negative comments ...in retalliation the other party will make up a story and leave negative comments about me so who will know the truth??I think There should be a way that Anyone that is caught in the No contact no pay situation after 4 invoices and 5 days ...should have special icon for that on rcu that would let the seller leave proper negative feedback and the no contact no pay person should not be able to leave any feedback.This would Take care of a lot of dead beat buyers That cause a lot of trouble...Thanks for listening ...and I am happy with RCU ... ....Thanks again....
Old 10-15-2005, 02:16 PM
RobertRC
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: NON PAYING BUYERS THERE ARE TOO MANY

That's why the Feedback system has flaws... I am not sure how the feedback system works... but I will never leave negative feedback unless it is given to me first.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:32 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Feedback only works if you get to hear both sides of the story. Your version of what happened may be 100% accurate, but to every story there are two sides. If proper explanation is given it won't matter the rebuttal as the members will be able to sniff out the truth. Without feedback/rebuttal as it is only one side of the story is being told, that is not fair to anyone. It has to work the way it is to be fair to everyone.

There is merit to the idea of tagging an account for various situations and RCU has such a feature to let everyone know how each person trades. The more complaints a members get, the less that persons rebuttal will hold any truth.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

While I haven't sold anything in a long time, what I do is award the product to the person who agreed to purchase it first then I let all others know that is pending and I will sell to them if it falls through. I let them know right away that others are waiting and I have not had anyone have any issues with paying prompty or loosing the sale.
Old 01-26-2015, 06:34 PM
billgiacomo615
My Feedback: (111)

beware of user pangi he makes offers and then avoids you completely and will not pay you