Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
 Generating an invoice for a sale >

Generating an invoice for a sale

Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Generating an invoice for a sale

Old 10-20-2005, 06:11 PM
My Feedback: (66)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Generating an invoice for a sale

I've just purchased another item from a fella who evidently is not versed in the workings of RCU. He doesn't know how to generate an invoice through RCU. I don't have an answer for him. I've sold several things on eBay and it's easy to generate an invoice. I've only purchased on RCU and never sold so I don't know if there is an easy "invoice generator".
Any answers?
Thanks,
Lou Tisch
Old 10-20-2005, 09:40 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Generating an invoice for a sale

Lou,
The invoice generator is listed on the My Ads page in the Marketplace. First the seller needs to accept your offer by clicking on Mark Sold to the right of the ad listing on the My Ads page. Once he does that, a link will pop up that says Send Invoice. He should click on that and fill out the form to make sure the information contained within is correct. Once he finishes this, the invoice will be sent to you with his information.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:26 PM
My Feedback: (66)

Thanks for the "heads up". I figured it was something simple link that.........very similar to eBay.

The seller told me he'd generated an invoice through paypal but I never got one until late this evening. His offer acceptance stated that the invoice would be generated through RCU...which is what I would expect.......thus hoping to avoid any fraud since there's too much of that going around. Right after I (finally) received his invoice through paypal, I also got an email from him, pushing me to pay within the next 30 minutes or he was going to sell it to somebody offering much more than I had (and that he'd accepted). At that point, I told him that I wasn't going to be given an ultimatum and be pushed to the sale and he could consider the sale cancelled. In the meantime, he changed the offer to "rejected". I could care less about getting the airplane (I've got tons already) but somebody needs to look into this guys ethics.......as well as his inability to write properly.

How/who do I notify to put this guy "on watch"?
Thanks much,
Lou
Old 10-20-2005, 10:53 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lou,
Please PM me the sellers name and I'll see if this type of selling is common for him.

Thank you,
Old 03-18-2021, 06:17 AM

Which invoice generator are you using right now? I would like to create an invoice for my foreign client. Can you please help me?