Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

if you are into trading r/c cars on here watch out for this kid!!

Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

if you are into trading r/c cars on here watch out for this kid!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 06:56 PM
navyeoseabee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default if you are into trading r/c cars on here watch out for this kid!!

this is the message i recieved after several emails back and forth -

To: navyeoseabee
Date: 12/12/2006 11:10:45 PM
Subject: Goliath

Hi, you were trying to trade an 18t on an auction for a Goliath. I left myself signed on over at my friend's house, and he made an ad for the Goliath behind my back. The Goliath isn't even his yet. He still owes me alot of money on it and has no right to sell it. I'm sorry about this and I'll be teminating my account after this message. After he pays it off, I imagine he'll try selling it again, but his parents don't even know that it's his, and they don't approve of him shipping things anyways. I'm sorry about this. It sucks for me too because now I have to terminate my account.

this is when i said sorry not interested and told him to pay his friend off !

5minutes later i get a call and the KID is saying he just paid him off and it is cool if i would want to trade still ?? my question is -is this the friend or the friend pretending to be the friend??

beware !!! -arick