Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Email links not working

Old 03-24-2003, 11:37 PM
woodscra
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Email links not working

When I am sent an email where someone posted to a thread I have subscribed to, I select the URL and it takes me to a page with the following error on it:

Warning: Division by zero in /sda1/rcuniverse/global.php(282) : eval()'d code on line 41

All of them do this.

Also, when I type rcuniverse.com in IE it takes me to a page saying I need to put in the direct IP address.

Will these things get fixed?
Thanks
Craig
Old 03-25-2003, 02:17 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like your going to the old site in some cases...all the old name server information should be out of the dns caches and you should only see this server now. I see you are in texas...any chance you use rackspace.com for an isp?
Old 03-27-2003, 03:44 AM
woodscra

I have ATT Braodband. This is still occurring. When I type www.rcuniverse.com I get the text page telling me to go to the specific IP address.

If I type in just rcuniverse.com without the www in front, I go to your web page without problems.

Any ideas?
Old 03-27-2003, 04:05 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

very odd...all ip's are gathered from dns servers...it sounds like att has our old dns in their cache...I would contact them and tell them to update their dns cache as it sounds very stale with our old ip address. Try going to "woodscra.rcuniverse.com" and it will probably come here ok. The old ip you are getting is stuck in a cache somewhere due to an incorrect dns server on att's part I would hazard to guess.
Old 03-27-2003, 04:07 AM
woodscra

Thanks. I will look into contacting att.