Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

bid refused how do I not get a bad rating?

Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

bid refused how do I not get a bad rating?

Old 11-11-2007, 07:48 PM
mono wing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bid refused how do I not get a bad rating?

My bid was refused but the seller responded with if I come up with a little more they will sell it.
Thinking ok my bid was refused ( didn't want to pay that much ) and in there ad.I bought another one for less money just the other day from rcu market place. When checking my rating to to give feed back to the seller. I'm still showing that I bid on the item and the bid was refused and it asks if I want to withdraw the bid ? will it go against my ratings ? The bid was refused and I did buy another of the exact item for less money a day or two later. Just wanted to know before I used the withdraw button.

Thank you
Old 11-12-2007, 10:55 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: bid refused how do I not get a bad rating?

If your offer was rejected, the seller cannot post a rating against you. Ratings can only be posted when the buyers offer has been accepted. If the seller has not officially rejected your offer and it is still in pending state, you can withdraw your offer at any time. Again, unless the seller has accepted your offer, they cannot post a rating on your account.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:45 PM
mono wing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you I was just trying to figure out what action I need to take if any . Here is a cut and paste of what it says in my account status box for this item
"Rejected with
Revised Offer Requested "
My account action box ask's do I want to withdraw my bid ?
This is a bit confusing [sm=confused.gif] to me .

Thank you
mono wing
Old 11-12-2007, 06:15 PM
dw_crash
My Feedback: (6)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You can withdraw if you wish, but your offer is no longer active. Which ever course you take, the seller cannot post a rating, good or bad, to your account.