Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

JUST KEEP PAYING PAY PAL, OVER, AND OVER AND OVER

Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

JUST KEEP PAYING PAY PAL, OVER, AND OVER AND OVER

Old 12-13-2007, 03:46 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JUST KEEP PAYING PAY PAL, OVER, AND OVER AND OVER

I am simply trying to extend my current listing and continue to run into blank wall blocks all ending with PaY Pal. Don't have a problem with upgrading my membership listing, but there is much more than adequate funds in the Pay Pal account to pay for ANY SERVICE, YET I CAN NOT GET PAST THAT WINDOW, NO PLACE TO GET BY THAT WINDOW THAT I AM ABLE TO LOCATE. The PP account has been at the current level, or at least over $40.00 for a week, so slow postilng should not be a issue. Frankly I am a computer challanged senior, have not bothered to count the steps to extend my sale, but a lot for what is supposed to be a smart simple system. Am still trying to figure out how to catalog and simplify pictures for ease of uploading with the recommended pacaso program, then what the heck, my computer programmer could not in a short period of time either. Our problem out here is that computer geeks "assume" the general public to be at a much higher level than reality. If not true, why do you see the same questions over and over and over. There is a large market for program sales in the area of picture posting only, add some other areas just to deal with add sales and you are very wealthy. Sorry to vent, but you would not believe the time invested here. Thanks
Old 12-13-2007, 04:11 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: JUST KEEP PAYING PAY PAL, OVER, AND OVER AND OVER

I'm sorry you are having a problem using the site.

You must upgrade your account to at least RC Trading Plus before you can post funds to your RCU account via Paypal or a credit card. Once you upgrade your account, you will be able to make a deposit through Paypal.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:27 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for your prompt response. I am trying to uprgade my account. I have Pay Pal/Credit card on file with a deposit of over $40.00. THE DEPOSIT NEEDED IS THERE. Can't get the system to bypass paypal or recognize the deposit is there, so I just keep adding to the deposit in my ignorant efforts. Sorry to be a pain, your people are the best.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:43 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The system will not bypass Paypal. After you submit your payment, you must then go to Paypal's site and login. Then, go to the Send Funds page and open one of the payment listings (you will find several if you have tried to post payment more than once). Next, the Continue button at the bottom of the page which details your payment. Do this for only one of the payment listings otherwise your account will be charged for every one of the payment listings you click the Continue button on.