Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Question after posting ad

Old 02-08-2008, 05:26 PM
evdreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question after posting ad

I have never sold anything on Ebay or the RCU market place. What should I expect after I place an ad? I don't want the buyer to get mad at me because I don't know what I am doing. I plan on shipping it through USPS. Do I just bring the item to them and they take care of the rest?
Old 02-08-2008, 07:14 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Question after posting ad

Once you post an ad, our site will send you an email anytime someone posts a question or offer on it. You can respond to the questions by clicking Reply below their question in the ad. And, you can review, accept or reject offers from the My Ads page in the My Market area of the marketplace.

The USPS will expect for you to package the items suitably before taking it to them. They will not do anything other than charge you postage and ship the item to the person you have addressed it to. You are responsible for all other aspects of the transaction.