Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Seller paid then disappears

Old 02-09-2008, 07:35 PM
rcflyer777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seller paid then disappears

I recently purchased an item on RCU and now the seller seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. He is suppose to be a member in good standing with 100% ratings for numerous transactions. Help! What are my options?
Old 02-10-2008, 02:50 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Seller paid then disappears

My third party observation sees *********** being honest and god to deal with. I'm not sure when you paid, but He has not logged in since 2-7-8 and hopefully will respond with your tracking info.

I would give the benefit of the doubt right now and if you need to dispute with Paypal later then so be it. The plane is marked "sold"
That's some bucks, I hope ll works out well.
Old 02-11-2008, 08:56 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Seller paid then disappears

If the seller does not respond soon, you should file a complaint against him using the form linked at the bottom of the Ratings & Security page in the marketplace. You should also be sure to post an appropriate rating to be sure other members are aware of your experience with him. Remember that you only have a set number of days before you can file a dispute with Paypal so if you are nearing that date, you should act quickly. Once that time passes, they will do nothing to try and recover your funds.