Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

How long do ADS run???

Old 11-26-2008, 01:01 PM
CHARLES WINTER

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default How long do ADS run???

I have a Free Ad running now and told it is running out - How long does a FREE ad run? It was suggested by RCU to upgrade my AD and the cost was $15 +... If I upgrade, how long does that AD run?? I week, 1 month, you give no information as to length of time given to ADs or UPDATES. I searched in HELP and every place I thought would have the RATES with length of time the ADs would run, but I can't find out this information. I would like to UPGRADE but need more information.
Thanks, Chuck Winter
Old 11-26-2008, 10:01 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: How long do ADS run???

Free ads run for 14 days. This is noted at the top of Step 4 of the ad creation page:

"The first 14 days are free. Each 14-day extension is $1.75 extra regardless of the selling price of the item."
Old 11-28-2008, 01:24 PM
CHARLES WINTER

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the "Part" answer, but how long do the UPGRADES run ????? It would be nice to know the duration of ADs before going through all the STEPS.
Chuck Winter
Old 11-28-2008, 02:48 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you go to upgrade the ad all the information and options are there before you actually check out. also you can simply relist your ad for free without upgrading it if you want.