Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

Help with posting a new product

Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Help with posting a new product

Old 12-06-2008, 12:44 AM
Soloratov
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with posting a new product

I am currently in the final stages of getting a new product launched, and am not sure exactly how to post properly. It is an item I have designed and will be manufacturing. I assume I need to post something like that as a Proseller, but am unsure of all the steps I need to take to get that status, and after that, what all the terms are for the post. It is an item that will be an ongoing stock item sale......eventually transfering the sales to a company website, but until then, this seemed like a great place to post. Not sure if all this is explained in a tutorial or not, just wanted to find out through an actually person. Thanks.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:23 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Help with posting a new product

Congratulations on your new product.

You can post a new product announcement here: http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/vendor.cfm This will get your product the attention it deserves to help let everyone know it exists.

Once you are ready to start shipping and want to sell directly through the site, then you will need to upgrade your account to RC Trading Plus - Vendor. This is a free upgrade and you will only be charged as you post ads, but the initial upgrade costs you nothing. Once you have upgraded your account, then you will be able to post ProSeller ads in the marketplace.

Another area you may wish to consider is to open an RCU Store which you will find at the top of any RCU Marketplace page by clicking on the R/C Stores tab. This is a separate area that provides you a means to update stock and pricing information as often as you wish.