Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Need Trade help

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 09:03 AM
channah
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Trade help

about three weeks ago I had a trade going with a guy from RCU. I shipped my buggy out the following day, and he informed me that he would not be shipping mine until the week after. That is the last time I have heard any reply from him. I checked the tracking and he recieved my buggy on 10/19. Since then, he has not responded to emails and PM's. His email account has been changed apparently because my mail to him was sent back undeliverable. He has good feedback, but when is enough to take further action? I'm not "ratting out" who it is yet. What should my next step be?
Old 11-02-2009, 09:26 AM
luvdisstuff
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Need Trade help

man that sucks. id report him right away before his trail runs cold. Ive had nothing but great experiences on the rcu buy and sell forum. im real sorry to hear about your experience. please keep us informed as to what happens with this.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:31 AM
Anomie

Relocated from >> RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more >> RC Car General Discussions

More appropriate here.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:34 PM
channah

what is the next step to take with this?
Old 11-03-2009, 10:25 AM
larryf333
My Feedback: (2)

You didn't get a phone number from him? I always make sure I talk with the person over the phone before agreeing to anything. I assume you have his address, so go to his house, kick in his front door, (as TBJ said) pee in his cheerios, junk-punch him, then grab your RC and walk out. Or you can call the police in his area and ask them to pay him a visit for you. If he agreed to something and is not following through, that's theft and it is a crime that should result in public humiliation. Tell the world!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:46 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am sorry you are having a problem with another RCU member.

Please submit a fraud complaint against the offending member using the form linked at the bottom of the Ratings & Security page in the marketplace. This will open a formal complaint against him and allow us to track the situation.

If you still do not receive a positive response from that member within a day or two of filing your complaint, then you should seriously consider filing a report with their local police department as well as with the FBI's internet fraud division.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:36 AM
channah

I have filed a formal complaint against the party in question. Unfortunately his email address for RCU is the same address that has been "undeliverable". Somehow I think I just got screwed out of my buggy.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:09 AM
channah

I still have not heard from him about this issue. The complaint was sent back to me because it was undeliverable because the email address is no longer valid. What next? I am sending him a letter certified/signature needed explaining the situation and that I will call the authorities...
Old 11-09-2009, 12:58 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The member you filed your complaint against has been suspended.

As stated above, you should seriously consider filing a report with their local police department as well as with the FBI's internet fraud division.